Honda Multi-Point Inspection in Monrovia, CA
Honda famously manufactures reliable, durable, long-lasting vehicles. Getting the most out of your Honda involves proactive multi-point inspections, helping drivers detect and correct minor problems sooner instead of more extensive problems later that can risk performance or safety. We provide local Honda owners with certified multi-point inspection services. The certified technician performing your Honda’s multi-point inspection has extensive experience. Visit our Honda Express™ service department for a quick multi-point inspection without an appointment, or schedule an appointment today at Sierra Honda of Monrovia, serving Baldwin Park, West Covina, Azusa, or Covina, CA.
Service & Parts Specials
Multi-Point Inspections Explained
A multi-point inspection thoroughly evaluates your Honda’s primary systems and vital components. The goal is to detect and correct minor problems, enhancing vehicle reliability while reducing long-term maintenance costs. A certified technician uses the genuine Honda inspection checklist to apply a risk score, signaling if additional maintenance is recommended and when. Customers receive the inspection checklist and discuss the results with a knowledgeable service advisor.
What’s Does a Multi-Point Inspection Include?
- Primary Systems & Essential Components: The certified technician checks primary systems and essential components in the engine compartment, underneath the vehicle, and during the walkaround. We inspect the transmission, suspension, steering, engine, drive belts, exhaust, and more.
- Brakes: We inspect the braking system while measuring the pads’ thickness. Check the brake pad thickness measurements on the inspection form.
- Tires: We perform a thorough tire inspection. The expert technician checks for valve/sidewall damage, treadwear patterns, measures tread depth and adjusts inflation to specifications as needed.
- Battery: We perform a battery inspection with voltage testing. The technician looks for case bloating and corrosion while measuring the reserve capacity and cold-cranking amps. Be sure to review the results on the inspection checklist.
- Safety: We inspect the turn signal and light controls, hazard lights, parking brake, horn, seat belts, windows, headlights, taillights, windshield wiper operation, wiper blades, and more.
Schedule Multi-Point Inspection Service at Sierra Honda of Monrovia
Honda owners can get a quick and convenient multi-point inspection without an appointment at the express service department. We can also perform a multi-point inspection when completing other maintenance, such as an oil change. Schedule service appointments online at your convenience or by calling the service center during open hours. Customers can relax in the comfortable waiting area with vending machines, newspapers, and magazines. We have a Parts and Gear Boutique for customers interested in personalized Honda performance.
Complimentary Sierra Honda of Monrovia Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Parts & Gear Boutique
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Online Service Scheduling
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Vending Machines
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Complimentary Uber / Lyft Services
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Saturday Service Hours
- Flat Screen TVs