Honda HVAC Service in Monrovia, Serving West Covina, CA
Did you just notice that your Honda’s HVAC system has performance malfunctions, such as not heating or cooling the cabin down as quickly as before, the air feeling less forceful at the vents, or the system isn’t working at all? We offer local Honda owners a premier opportunity to restore driving comfort with a comprehensive HVAC service menu performed according to certified quality. Our certified technicians become Honda HVAC experts from methodical factory training and hands-on experience troubleshooting the system and providing the repair needed to restore performance. We complete HVAC system services in a state-of-the-art facility with genuine OEM parts. Continue reading about the Honda HVAC system and services. Check the specials page to pay less for certified Honda HVAC service. Schedule your HVAC system service at Sierra Honda of Monrovia.
Certified HVAC Services We Offer:
- HVAC Inspection - Our technicians will perform a visual inspection of the HVAC system, including the hoses and the cabin air filter, to make sure everything is as it should be.
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement - The cabin air filter keeps pollen, mold, dust, and other contaminants from entering your cabin, and it will need to be changed when it gets clogged.
- A/C Service & Recharge - If your vehicle's refrigerant level is low or degraded, we will drain the old refrigerant and recharge it with the right amount of new refrigerant.
- Heater Core Service - A bad heater core can cause the entire heating system to fail; fortunately, we can repair or replace the faulty heater core here.
- Blower Motor Service - The cause of blower motor problems may be electrical or mechanical; fortunately, we are equipped to handle both in our service center.
- Ventilation Cleaning/Sanitization - If a stale smell persists even after your cabin air filter has been replaced, we can clean and sanitize your HVAC system's vents for you.
Certified Honda HVAC Services, Near Baldwin Park and Covina, CA
A certified technician starts the inspection/diagnosis by considering the performance malfunction and symptoms reported by the customer. We inspect the system and involved components to determine the cause of the malfunction while formulating a repair recommendation that restores peak performance, driving comfort, and factory specifications. The HVAC system malfunction could be as simple as a clogged cabin air filter blocking air from entering the cabin. We fix this problem with a cabin air filter replacement. Heating issues could be a faulty heater core, thermostat, or contaminated coolant fluid. The inspection/diagnosis will determine if you need a heater core replacement, thermostat replacement, or coolant fluid exchange service. The blower motor moves air from the HVAC system into the cabin. A faulty blower motor cannot move air from the HVAC system into the cabin. We provide blower motor replacement, wiring repair, and fuse replacement to restore blower motor functionality. Air conditioning relies on a compressor, refrigerant, condenser, and evaporator. The refrigerant might leak and require recharge service to restore capacity. We provide replacement service for faulty A/C components like the compressor, condenser, and evaporator.
Schedule HVAC Service at Sierra Honda of Monrovia, Near Azusa, CA
Honda owners can schedule HVAC service appointments online or by phone. Visit the online service scheduler to book your appointment anytime within minutes by submitting basic details when prompted. We offer customers a comfortable waiting area with magazines, newspapers, vending machines, and high-definition TVs. Browse the parts and gear boutique while considering a more customized Honda driving experience.
Complimentary Sierra Honda of Monrovia Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Parts & Gear Boutique
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Online Service Scheduling
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Vending Machines
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Complimentary Uber / Lyft Services
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Saturday Service Hours
- Flat Screen TVs