Care that makes a difference.
No matter where you’re headed, Honda Care can help you make the most of every mile. Honda Care provides a wide variety of coverage and services designed to look out for you and your vehicle, so you can enjoy the smoothest ride possible for many years to come.*
It’s important to have the vehicle service contract that’s right for you. That’s why Honda care offers four levels of coverage depending on where your vehicle is in its life cycle.
The four levels of coverage are:
- New vehicle coverage
- Pre-owned vehicle coverage
- And Certified additional coverage
- Powertrain Coverage (Pre-Owned Vehicles only)
Honda Care Highlights* include
- Component coverage
- Roadside assistance
- Rental Car Reimbursement
- Trip Interruption benefit
- And Concierge services
Honda care can be a big help if you need repairs. When you follow your Hondas recommended maintenance schedule, the New, Pre-owned, and certified additional coverage plans cover expensive repairs for virtually every component on your vehicle.
- Drivetrain: Engine, Transmission, Differential and Axles
- Electronics: Computers, Electronic Components and Electrical System
- Chassis: Suspension, Steering and Brake Systems
- Heating/Cooling: Air Conditioning, Heating and Cooling Systems
- Honda Genuine Accessories: Audio and Communication Devices and Accessories, Navigational and Security Systems
The Honda Care powertrain plan covers essential powertrain components such as:
- Your Engine
- Drive axle (front and rear)
- Seals, gaskets, and fluids
All repairs are performed by Honda factory trained technicians using Honda Genuine parts.**
Here at Sierra Honda, our team is dedicated to helping you keep your Honda in top condition.
Our service team has all the tools, information and expertise to help maintain your Honda. We want to ensure that we provide excellent customer service beyond your purchase.
*Coverages, limitations, and exclusions may vary. See your Service Contract and Cross Country Motor Club Membership Guidelines and/or Emergency Roadside Assistance Guidelines for complete details.
**If no Honda dealership is available within towing distance, repairs may be made at a Honda Care-authorized service center.